Business Development Representative
Compensation: $57,680.00 - $99,210.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The Business Development Representative is a leadership position focused on establishing strategic direction, cultivating new relationships, developing key sales and marketing initiatives, directing our product development team, working in conjunction with our client base, helping to facility payments and help the company to make good income and cut loses.
This will be done by understanding the needs of each client and trustworthy enough to manage finances. For more details about this position kindly visit out company website from the apply button.
we need a reliable and trusted company or individual (irrespective of the business type) that will stand as an intermediary or representative between our customers.
Help the company to maintain business relationship with our customers by communicating and retrieve overdue payments from our customers in your region. As we have a good number of outstanding customers from your region that have not met with the normal payment schedule of 30 days after receipt of products delivered to them in good condition.
Establish strategic Plan
Practice Entrepreneurial Behavior
Demonstrate Customer Orientation
Build a Successful Team
Drive ResultsJob Requirements:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Optimize new business development opportunities
- Bringing in new business through leads
- Generating highly qualified leads that produce new sales opportunities
- Generate new business to business
- Identify new sales opportunities and create a business pipeline
- Generating new business opportunities using cold calling or based on leads from marketing specialists
- Generate new sales opportunities via telephone prospecting
- Lead from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Uncover and qualify sales opportunities
- Develop marketing qualified leads into sales ready opportunities and convert to sales qualified leads by scheduling appointments for the field sales engineers
- Securing new business through telemarketing calls, cold calling and sales appointments
- Make outbound calls to uncover new sales opportunities
- Generate and secure new business-to-business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Generate new business to business sales revenue by prospecting and adding new commercial customers
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and qualified leads
- Identify new business opportunities, build relationships and a strong sales pipeline with potential customers
- Obtain new business to business customers and develop potential new product lines increasing business with new accounts
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Perform cold-calling to qualify and develop sales leads
- Seek new business opportunities by responding to sales leads from various sources
Loading some great jobs for you...