Compensation: $64,350.00 - $105,220.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
We live here. We work here. We play here. We KC. As Kansas City s largest credit union and one of the top locally-based financial institutions, we re pretty proud of what we ve built over the last 80 years. At CommunityAmerica, our main goal is to do whatever we can to help our members achieve financial peace of mind. In order to make that happen, we need to have the right people on our team. That s why we believe in taking good care of our amazing employees. This means constantly looking for ways to reward our teammates and helping them lead a balanced, healthy life. So if you re just looking for another job, you re not in the right place. But if you want to love what you do, make an impact in your community and have the power to help people change their lives then we re glad you re here.
CommunityAmerica CUSO One, LLC ( CUSO One ) is the holding company for CommunityAmerica Credit Union and includes the Innovation Lab, Wealth Management, Mortgage Servicing Co. and Insurance Agency. These companies support the credit union s mission of delivering financial peace of mind to our member s while serving additional credit unions across the country. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for planning, organizing and executing CUSO One s marketing and communication strategy as it relates to business-to-business development. This position will serve as the primary point of contact for all marketing-related content.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Plan, organize and execute CUSO One s marketing and communication strategy heavily focused on broker-dealer and registered investment advisor business and activitiesPartner with CommunityAmerica s internal marketing team to develop CUSO One s marketing content calendar and develop frequent, consistent in-person and electronic communications. This can include collateral usage and sales assistance, email and direct mail communications, and other content creation.
- Responsible for managing CUSO websites and social media pages, including content development, corporate announcements and other corporate communication efforts.
- Coordinate Wealth Management s participation in conferences, including event registration, ensuring proper marketing collateral and giveaways, booth participation and following up on potential leads.
- Support CUSO One s executive team to identify and coordinate marketing and sales opportunities. This can include responding to leads and scheduling sales meetings and technology demonstrations while coordinating logistics of each meeting.
- Organize and manage marketing collateral and promotional items as needed. This includes proactive ideation, identification, ordering, distribution and inventory management.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to manage delivery of marketing content to prospective clients, Wealth Management website and social media platforms.
- Conduct ongoing market research in the investment industry. Proactively report out on trends, themes and relevant leads that influence CUSO One s marketing and sales strategy.
- Provide administrative support during credit union conversions as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience Requirements
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field. Degree in marketing preferred.
- At least one (1) year of marketing experience
- Previous experience in financial services preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate through written correspondence, in person, and over the phone.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple business functions and with external vendors
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple tasks, projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and high level of follow through.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products
- Sound working knowledge of financial institutions
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veterans* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...