Corporate Development Analyst - New York
Compensation: $119,220.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
CityMD was founded in 2010 by a group of Emergency Medicine physicians who decided it was time for healthcare to evolve by providing convenient, efficient, high-quality care for all. Serving every patient with respect and genuine kindness is the philosophy that has helped grow the company from one Manhattan location to over 100 (and counting) locations throughout the greater New York area and Seattle.
Join Our Growing Team!
As we continue to grow and help improve the wellbeing of the communities we serve, we''re looking for a Corporate Development Analyst to join our team!
Ready to make a difference?
The Corporate Development Analyst is responsible for:
- Driving actionable insights through financial analysis and data management. The position supports an investing deal team in profiling identified opportunities, analyzing key business elements, and underwriting principal investments.
The essential functions of an Analyst are:
- Conducting in-depth competitor and industry research.
- Conducting business due diligence and maintaining our shared filing system.
- Preparing financial models for potential investments, developing pro formas, creating investment summaries, and formulating investment recommendations.
- Assisting with the management of third-party advisors including business consultants, lawyers, and tax advisors.
- Aiding in structuring, drafting, and negotiating terms and transaction documentation.
- Monitoring and supporting the overall portfolio of investments related to strategic planning efforts, capital structure optimization, M&A, and special projects.
A candidate s qualifications will include:
- Collaborative team player excited by the idea of contributing to the growth and success of both the corporate development department and overall organization.
- 2+ years of experience in industries such as corporate finance, consulting, and accounting.
- Experience preparing 3-statement financial models, detailed operational models, and cash forecasting models.
- Experience utilizing corporate valuation methodologies.
- Experience performing in-depth industry research and conducting due diligence of industry and companies.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing business performance and plans, evaluating and recommending financial strategies and alternatives, and preparing descriptive information memoranda summarizing finding.
- Experience performing investment and financial analysis supporting development of corporate plans.
- Experience interacting with senior company executives and management, including delivering presentations.
- Creative thinker able to thrive in a high-paced, deadline focused, ever-changing environment.
- Strong MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Experience/ ability to quickly learn new systems (DOMO, Workday, Buxton, Marketware, etc.).
- Bachelors required. Masters preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
CityMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: business analytic, examiner, financial analytic, financial reporting analyst, government, inspect, investment analytics, investment fund, market, refine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...