Compensation: $85,060.00 - $128,020.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Maybe you ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world. We ve grown into a successful global company with over 15,000 stores in 24 countries, serving more than 6 million customers each day. In all, we have more than 120,000 people working at our stores and support offices.
To support our future growth ambitions we are building a global data platform and machine learning solutions. We are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team in the Global Tech Data and Analytics Department. For the right candidate, Circle K can offer a challenging and rewarding role in a talented, multinational and diverse team.
- Prototype, build, deploy and manage data engineering pipelines.
- Contribute to design and creation of high-quality solutions.
- Work with other data engineers, business intelligence and machine learning experts to solve real-life, challenging business problems.
- Degree in computer science or related.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Extensive experience in Python and SQL
- Experience with batch and real-time data processing tools and technologies (Databricks, Spark, Kafka)
- Knowledge of distributed data solutions, storage systems and columnar databases.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing on Microsoft Azure or any other public cloud offering
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, Git.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Knowledge about Agile development methods like Scrum and Kanban.
Technologies we use: Microsoft Azure Databricks (Spark), Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Tabular, Azure Data Factory, Azure Functions, Azure Containers, Docker, DevOps, Python (3.x), PySpark, Scripting (Powershell, Bash), Git, Terraform, Power BI.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We know great companies are built from within, by great people like you. Come grow with us! We re looking forward to reviewing your application.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
In SpanishJob Requirements:
Associated topics: data analytic, data integrity, data management, data warehouse, data warehousing, database, database administrator, etl, hbase, mongo database administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...