Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
CFO's Domain in San Francisco, CA
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Financial Analyst/Examiner
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $102,516.67 - 179,550.00 / Year*
About CFO s Domain:
CFO s Domain is an executive search firm serving CFO s and their stakeholders. Our consultants are among the best practitioners in the marketplace serving clients in the life sciences and technology sectors. Our consultants receive benefits, competitive compensation, gain access to the full breadth of our recruiting capabilities, and are introduced to roles that are accretive to their personal and professional growth.
About our Client:
Our client, a global financial technology company located in the East Bay, is growing by leaps and bounds! They are a leader in connecting brands and people through branded value solutions. Since their inception in 2001, they have grown into a full telecom, financial, retail and technology platform company.
As a result, they are looking for a savvy and energetic finance professional to support the financial planning and analysis function. The candidate should be highly committed to quality, customer service, and team work in supporting the department goals in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Managing the annual budget and long-term plan process along with quarterly reforecasts.
- Reconciling financial results and identifying key drivers of variances in the forecast.
- Maintain and improve existing models and metrics, while developing and introducing new analytical frameworks that enhance insight, efficiency and decision-making speed.
- Provide accurate, timely, and actionable financial reporting and key business metrics to operating teams, company leadership, and other groups as necessary.
- Collaborate with functional departments across the company to build and/or enhance reporting needs as necessary.
- Forge close relationships with business leaders and departmental heads to become a trusted advisor.
- Overseeing department reporting needs by refreshing internal reports and preparing reports/PowerPoint presentations for Senior Management.
- Executing on in-depth ad-hoc finance projects (including deal analysis, valuations, and M&A), building strategic models, and developing fact-based recommendations to help senior leadership make informed business decisions.
- Championing best-practices and assessing process improvement opportunities to further drive team productivity and resource utilization.
- 6 years experience in financial analysis and modeling
- Bachelor degree required with Finance, Accounting or Business; MBA a plus
- Superior analytic skills, with a proven ability to synthesize data to develop meaningful insights
- Expert in MS Excel is a must
- Personal interest and passion for business and modeling.
- Cross-functional team work, collaboration and strong oral and written communication skills; Comfort interfacing with senior leaders across business lines
- Host Analytics Financial system experience is a plus
Associated topics: bi, business systems analyst, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, inspect, investment fund, legal, monitor, strategy
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!