Senior Recruiter, Sales & Marketing - Consumer
Compensation: $74,240.00 - $152,870.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Highly motivated and results oriented Sr Recruiter for full cycle recruiting inclusive of strategy building, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presentation of qualified and diverse candidate slate to hiring managers.
Note: This position can sit in Monroe LA, Littleton CO or Broomfield CO.
- Consultative partner to multiple hiring managers where through open communication staffing needs are identified and timely execution of full cycle recruiting can occur. (aligned with communicate, listen and influence)
- Strong ambassador of HR support model where hiring managers receive trusted and reliable communication and are given guidance and training to ensure bottlenecks are removed and timely action can be taken on all hiring needs.
- Highly focused on candidate experience with special attention to timely communication for selected and non-selected candidates alike.
- Responsible for being part of CenturyLink transformation and ability to deliver a world class recruiting experience.
- Build a pipeline of candidates through market/industry research, sourcing and use of recruiters network of talent.
- Responsible for working workbench in a systematic and priority focused method. Special attention should be paid to the age of REQs as this impacts the business and the candidate experience.
- Responsible for providing regular updates and reports to TA and hiring managers.
- Highly engaged and knowledgeable of social media and varied recruiting platforms to attract top talent.
- Ability to support TA processes
- Full life cycle recruiter with typically 5+ years professional experience with a bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
- 2-3 years with a masters degree.
- Experience recruiting for technology and/or telecom experience
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Louisiana-MonroeRequisition #:
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, financial, financial planner, financial professional, investment, investment analyst, payment management solution, risk management, securities
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...