Compensation: $86,085.00 - $147,580.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
International Treasury Analyst- Houston TX (West Chase District) Kelly Services is currently seeking a Treasury Analyst for one of our top clients in the West Chase District As a Treasury Analyst placed with Kelly Services, you will serve as an integral member of our client s accounting and finance team. Primary responsibilities will include working with the internal stakeholders i.e. Shared Services Finance teams, Global Tax, ISR, and International Treasury Team to gather data on cash related information, providing analysis and forecasting data to achieve Treasury goals of driving cash management, foreign exchange, controllership issues, capital infusions, debt financing & statutory compliance in currency-controlled countries Job Overview
- Regional cash positioning and liquidity planning - funding and sweeping of funds to ensure adequate working capital liquidity
- Consolidate and prepare monthly cash forecasts for the region
- Prepare and contribute to the periodic International Treasury Cash Management Reports
- Administer and provide supporting data to the subsidiaries participating in the Global Cash Pool to ensure that the sweeps and interest are recorded properly in their GLs
- Investigate potential violations of sanctions/regulations by processing payments to individuals/companies/countries who are named in the Office of Foreign Assist Control (OFAC) blacklist. Approve and release payments if appropriate.
- Review and approve banking platform access requests from user via support central tool
- Control, assist, and coordinate Treasury processes in the regions to ensure
- compliance of the International Treasury Policy
- Coordinate intercompany loan documentation, interest expense calculations
- for the applicable subsidiaries in the region and as needed Participate in the roll out of International Treasury initiatives
- Regional bank account optimization & maintenance - continuously
- ensure all bank accounts opened/maintained are in line with International
- Treasury initiatives
- Regional bank account administration ensure all bank account signatories
- and changes are in line with internal authorization policy and for
- communication to Banks
- Regional bank relationship working closely with regional Banks to
- coordinate the implementation of banking services & products
- Bachelor s Degree in Finance and Accounting /Economics/Business Administration
- Knowledge Treasury Systems i.e SAP / FxAll / Gateway helpful
- 4-5 years of working experience in a Finance or Treasury organization
- Experience working in virtual teams highly desirable
- Experience in AR or AP organization desirable
- Strong Excel Skills (Pivot Tables/VLookups)
- One year contract
- $30/hr with Wage incresase to $32/hr at 6 month mark providing goals are met
- M-F 8-5
- Start Date 1/2/2020
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: bi, business analytic, business finance, consult, financial analyst, financial analytic, legal, regulation, strategy, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...