SEO Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
Compensation: $80,020.00 - $144,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
SEO Analyst (Contract)Los Angeles, CA
Who We're Looking For
Product management at client is a cross-functional, hands-on role. This role owns client s SEO strategy and roadmap to maximize organic traffic growth and will be responsible for KPIs around search ranking and traffic. As the subject matter expert on SEO, you will work cross functionally with product, engineering and marketing to implement best practices, inform the product roadmap and information architecture, and discover areas for improvement. You will have a strong passion for data and can balance SEO needs with broader product and business initiatives. The SEO Analyst will help execute the vision of making the company the premiere destination for all things fitness
The ideal candidate for this role has experience evolving industry leading web properties focused on the consumer first. We're looking for an inquisitive and strategic SEO that isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to execute. You communicate clearly and can articulate the vision to technical and non-technical groups alike. If this is you, come join our team!
What You'll Do
- Define SEO best practices, socialize them across the business and create a culture where SEO is standard practice
- Identify SEO growth opportunities through keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure and SEO best practices
- Optimize sites for mobile and desktop search
- Implement link building strategies to grow our back-link profile
- Work closely with the marketing and content creation team to develop keyword targeted content
- Monitor, identify and troubleshoot issues that negatively impact SEO performance such as search algo updates
- Work with data analytics to gain SEO insights
- Monitor and continually report on key ranking metrics and performance
- Track crawler updates from Google, Yahoo and Bing to ensure the client stays ahead of industry changes
- Partner with acquisition marketing to drive SEM efficiencies
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in product management, business, technology or related discipline
- At least 3+ years SEO experience
- Proven track record of developing and driving SEO strategies for subscription based businesses
- Must have experience with Google Search Console
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to use data and metrics to support recommendations and drive business insights and decisions
- Experience with some kind of crawler (Screaming Frog, Botify, DeepCrawl)
- Experience with some kind of keyword tool (SEMRush, Ahrefs, Searchmetrics)
- Proven experience managing a digital product's full lifecycle, planning and prioritizing backlogs and road mapping features requests
- Ability to lead and influence a cross-functional team and manage the entire project from ideation to execution
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing for priorities simultaneously
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Solid understanding of web and mobile development
- Experience using Optimizely, Google Analytics, and Amplitude
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program!
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...