Senior Research Associate
Compensation: $70,890.00 - $120,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Sr. Research Associate/Research Associate
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Research Associate for one of our top clients in Raleigh-Durham, NC As a Research Associate in this position, you will be responsible for executing experimental protocols and performing elementary data analysis in biopharmaceutical development laboratories. Successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, and a desire to grow within their career. This is a first shift contract to hire opportunity for the right candidate.Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Regularly exercise technical discretion in the execution and interpretation of experiments that contribute to project goals
- Conducting quality control tests.
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, or reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct tests.
- Make detailed observations and carry out elementary data analysis.
- Understanding experimentation and conducting troubleshooting analysis within a Mass Spectroscopy based facility.
- Writing technical papers or reports, or preparing standards and specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests
- Maintaining familiarity with current scientific literature while maintaining professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature.
- Assure proper labeling, handling, and storage of all chemicals used in the area; assures proper labeling and disposition of hazardous waste in satellite areas.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Bachelor s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related discipline with 2+ years experience OR:
- A MS degree with 0 years exp.
- To qualify as a SENIOR Research Associate position, must have BS/BA with 5+ years experience OR an MS with 2+ years experience.
- Computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office products, NIMS, and data analysis.
- Working Knowledge of Mass Spectroscopy + Gas Chromatography is a plus.
- To be successful in this role, you will need excellent collaborative abilities and flexibility to learn and grow as a scientist.
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration! We look forward to hearing from you!
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: biomedical, dietician, disease, microbiology, nephrology, pharmaceutical, pharmacology, pharmacometrics, physiology, toxicologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...