BH: 1592317*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON AN EMPLOYEE BASIS ***NO C2C*** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ON-SITE ***Our Client is expanding and currently seeks aSenior Network AnalystFor a 3-6 month 'TEMP-to HIRE 'opportunity!!LOCATION: Manassas, VirginiaLeverage your NETWORK and CONFIGURATION skillsto help take your career with our Client tothe 'Next Level' for 2019 and beyond! Our Client is seeking a Senior Network Analyst for an on-site position to become part of their Network Design team providing technical design and configuration supporting daily operations. Description
Maintains smooth operation of a variety of networks.
Plans, evaluates, designs, and coordinates installation and/or reconfiguration of hardware and software elements of data and/or voice communication network.
Maintains technical expertise in all areas of networks and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing.
Provides regular monitoring and network analysis regarding short- and long-range planning for in-house systems.
Examples of work activity is listed below:
1. Installs and configure network communications systems including physical infrastructure build outs.
2. Support day-to-day service requests and trouble tickets using enterprise Remedy ticket system.
3. Provides specifications and detailed diagrams using standard templates for network baseline documentation.
4. Provide cost estimates for both LAN hardware and physical cable infrastructure for supported projects using standard ROM templates.
5. Use enterprise tools to help support and troubleshoot wired and wireless network infrastructure.
6. Work directly with vendors and contractors to support project requirements.
7. Work with customer and assist in identifying specific requirements and design moderately complex network systems.
8. Participate with planning and assessment phases of projects and assist with project design.
Helpful Skills 1. Basic understanding of Cisco Network Access Control (NAC) network environment 2. Understands and works in Remedy Ticket System 3. Uses Cisco PRIME network management tool to support configuration management for wire and wireless networks 4. Understanding of Wireshark network packet analysis 5. BICSI certification and knowledge of standard electrical codes a plus. 6. Candidate will be involved with installing new communication infrastructure for BAE and support different facilities projects. Education: Minimum of a High School Diploma and 8years of experience, OR a 2-year degree and 4 years of experience OR NO EXPERIENCE with a 4 year degree. NOTE: There will be overtime with this position
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...