Procurement Analyst (Pricing Negotiations & Data Analysis)
Compensation: $84,210.00 - $131,630.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
A Procurement Analyst (Pricing Negotiations & Data Analysis) job is available with Kelly Engineering Services in Houston, TX area. We are seeking world-class supply chain talent to manage a dynamic set of supply chain projects and cost analysis projects. In this position, you will support the Corporate Services Procurement function by providing timely, accurate analytical support for procurement activities within the category. Work with a team of Global Commodity Managers in meeting business critical objectives in the following areas. Job Responsibilities
- You will work closely and as a key member of the product development core team and hold responsibilities including collecting and assembling internal and external data from multiple sources in a logical format for effective decision-making
- Utilize systems such as SAP, Ariba, Power Advocate, Qlik s and other analytical tools to extract and aggregate data to inform strategic approach
- Perform quantitative analysis to support functional decision making and developing effective category strategies in collaboration with team members and stakeholders i.e.
- Bid comparison, spend analysis, strategy development, negotiation plans, sourcing, etc.
- Provide rigorous analytical support to the Category Management Team.
- Developing reliable and informative data analysis including: Spend analytics Market Intelligence Cost modeling to facilitate sourcing decisions and fact-based negotiations.
- Work with Category dashboards including key supplier profiles financial health/risk factors and category summaries KPI development for Supplier Relationship Management / Supplier Performance Management Using financial analysis and economic modeling to evaluate and review supplier proposals and develop pricing and contractual models. Gathering and analyzing designated corporate services spend patterns and specifications to build services profile.
- Create market profiles highlighting market size, major players, cost/margin structure, five forces analysis, and demand/supply trends.
- Participate in the development of compensation/pricing agreements and scopes of work.
- Translate those documents into relevant pricing Outline Agreements or other system relevant structures.
- Collaborate with cross functional organizations to identify and drive process efficiency for the activities within the scope of this position.
- Participate in internal stakeholder meetings to gain alignment on category strategy with buying group, contracting and business stakeholders.
- Comply with relevant standards and policies and minimizes risk and cost exposure.
- Provide spend analysis: Consolidate and analyze commodity spend data to identify Procurement and Operations opportunities to implement and drive the most efficient supply chain possible while delivering the best customer experience possible.
- Develop tools and reporting to assist GCMs in the real time and long-term management of their commodity spend.
- Design, evaluate and recommend supply chain designs that maximize the service levels for our customers and while minimizing the supply chain cost.
- BA/BS Required. MBA Desirable. APICS certification a plus but not required.
- Advanced Excel techniques, reporting experience, good understanding of Database fundamentals/SQL skills a big plus
- Prior management experience working with global contract manufacturers and internal cross-functional teams.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Supplier and Commodity Management in a high-volume industry, such as petroleum, chemical or oil & gas related.
- This position requires high skill set-must be very analytical, manage your own time and self-driven.
- Must have outstanding Excel skills, be presented with information and able to own your own projects.
- Outstanding cost negotiations and saving.
- Cost Validation-pricing analysis and service Part pricing experience.
- Core skills must include price negotiation, factory or manufacturing process knowledge and supply/demand planning experience
- Please Local Candidates Only and must hold US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) to facilitate access to facilities.
Important information: This position is recruited by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Apply directly to this position via this job posting using a WORD document version of your most up to date resume and send me a copy directly for immediate consideration ...@kellyengineering.com.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...