Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst ?????? ????? ???? ??
Compensation: $67,900.00 - $111,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst West Chester, PA Kelly Services is currently seeking a Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst for one of our top clients in West Chester, PA. This is a long-term contract opportunity, approved through the end of 2019, but expected to be extended beyond that term, that also offer benefits including PTO, paid sick time and 401k contribution. Please review our qualifications below and APPLY NOW if interested! As a Medical Device Supply Planning Analyst placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for managing supply planning and scheduling processes for external suppliers for their assigned portfolio. This person will enable attainment of target service levels, while achieving target inventory objectives. The Supply Planning Analyst will create the monthly production package for the key supplier partners and will lead production review meetings. This position will report to the External Operations Supply Chain Planning Leader within the Global Orthopedics Group. Key Job Responsibilities:
- Creation of purchase orders, purchase orders maintenance, new product introduction launches, external order fulfillment, service level, inventory targets, supplier production scheduling, production execution to plan, supply and demand balance, production shipments and reporting, supply issues escalation, mitigation and reporting, product distribution and transportation
- The Supply Planning Analyst will support the design, development and institutionalization of a best practice supply planning process with key external business partners. Collaborates with Demand Planning team to receive demand plans; conducts a formal process with the external partners to rationalize supply and demand, taking into account capacity and inventory.
- The ability to complete complex spreadsheet analysis during issue resolution or scenario planning is mandatory. This includes the ability to utilize the planning systems to gather key data needed to drive business decisions. This person will support External Operations inventory reduction efforts, including analysis and inventory reporting on a monthly basis.
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning and/or Supply Chain Management is required.
- Strong analytical skills are required, specifically within MS Excel to include v-look ups, pivot tables, and graphing.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required.
- An in depth knowledge of MRP concepts and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) is preferred.
- Experience and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma processes are preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred and the candidate may be expected to certify once hired, if he/she does not already possess.
- The ability to work independently in a matrix environment, with minimal supervision with a strong sense of urgency is required.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Call 423-###-#### for questions about the position but please apply on line to be considered for the position. Why Kelly?
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
Apply Today!*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor#KVETS4JJ
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...