Kelly OGC: Data Analyst at Ethicon, a division of Johnson and Johnson- Full Time
Compensation: $75,610.00 - $125,110.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services OCG is happy to exclusively present an onsite, Direct Hire opportunity as a Data Analyst with our company, providing services for our Fortune 50 client Ethicon, a division of Johnson and Johnson in the Blue Ash area of Cincinnati OH.
- Full Time Direct Hire with Benefits and Vacation/PTO!!
- APPLY NOW: start is ASAP
- $25.00-$28.00/hr. based on experience
- Do YOU have a minimum of 3 years in progressive business roles with data analysis?
- Are you self-sufficient and multitask well?
The Data Analystwill provide support gathering, creation, organization and positioning of data, and helps to take that data and use it provide insights to help J&J - Ethicon make the BEST business decisions Core Responsibilities:
- Data analysis support for J&J Business partners in major Professional Relations &Operations (PR&O) projects for JnJ Medical Devices Company, including planning key process improvement and harmonization projects.
- Execute monthly tabulation, visualization and distribution of Data and Analytics Dashboards
- Monitor data sources to provide recommendations for improvement in the data gathering process
- Identify data trends to provide insights to line of business for review
- Additional support for project teams (J&J and Contract Associates) through design or redesign of complex processes to simplify, harmonize and drive efficiency and effectiveness in data usage
- Support operational excellence initiatives and actively seek continuous improvement
- Utilize business acumen & organizational skills to ensure that approvals, decisions, and responses are made in a timely fashion and are in line with J&J company policies
- Adhere to all applicable U.S federal health care program laws and FDA regulations including the Physician Sunshine Act (Open Payments)
- Collaborate closely with J&J business partners in GES, Healthcare Compliance and the Law Department to ensure business needs are met in a timely and compliant manner
- Follow laws and policies that apply to one's job and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance always.
- Actively support our compliance program-related initiatives and activities
- Minimum of 3 years in progressive business roles with data analysis
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience performing data analysis across multiple business units
- Prior project management experience
- Excellent Organizational and communication skills
- Expertise in managing multiple tasks and projects, managing win-win resolutions, leveraging techniques, products, services and technologies across organizational boundaries
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High technological and business aptitude
- Excellent organization and communications skills
- Proven ability to understand business direction
- Participation on cross-functional teams and across a matrix organization preferred, not required
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor at this time; no C2C or H-1B.
- There is no per diem with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
This role is supported by the Kelly Services OCG Recruiting and Sourcing division. As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...