Genetics/Cancer Research Program Analyst ** NIH ** Bethesda, MD ***Excellent early career level opportunity for candidates with a bachelor s degree in Biology or Life Sciences, background in genetics and/or cancer biology, strong communication skills, and an interest in science administration *** Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking a Genetics/Cancer Research Program Analyst to work with the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD. This is a long-term contract position which offers:
Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
Opportunity to work at NIH, world's foremost medical research center
Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.comTASKS/SERVICES: The contractor shall:
(1) Compile, analyze and organize scientific, program and related information for the National Cancer Institute s Center for Cancer Genomics.
(2) Attend review, scientific and in-house meetings; provide official summaries of those meetings to appropriate individuals.
(3) Write reports and provide email, phone and written responses to requests regarding scientific issues.
(4) Search scientific, program and related information on the Web and other means; perform literature and database searches.
(5) Use computer programs to compile data and prepare graphs and slides for presentations.
(6) Work with web programmers to keep website content up-to-date.
(7) Work with staff on planning scientific meetings.
(8) Prepare staff meeting agendas and meeting minutes. REQUIREMENTS: The contractor must have:
(1) Bachelor s degree in biology, chemistry or related discipline.
(2) Minimum of two (2) years of related experience.
(3) Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint); ability to use the internet and website management.
(4) Strong communications skills, both oral and written.
(5) Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...