Financial Marketing Analyst
Compensation: $87,650.00 - $179,660.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
TITLE: Financial Marketing Analyst PAY RATE: $32 - $35/hr. SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday HOURS: 9:00 AM 5:00 PM LOCATION: Warrenville, IL DURATION: 4 - 6+ month contract JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Heavy business analytics and tracking in Excel; sales and market research
- Acts as lead NetSuite contact and expert for US Clinical marketing teams
- Leverages NetSuite and internal databases and analytical tools to run reports, implement requested discontinuations, additions, key codes, inventory levels and promotion codes
- Works with marketing team contributing to category, product, segment and program marketing strategy
- Supports and leads manufacturer/vendor initiatives as needed to support product category and product development strategy
- Manages complex communication with manufacturers/vendors to ensure that product and marketing initiatives are executed seamlessly
- Works with marketing teams to develop and deliver strategic presentations for internal and external audiences
- Coordinates analytical report design and delivery with Finance and Sales Operations teams to provide integrated insight into business
- Supports special projects aimed at specific and unique market segments, categories, therapeutic areas, investigational opportunities and new revenue streams from concept to launch
- Performs other duties as assigned
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Management, Finance or Accounting
- 1-4 years of previous experience as sales analyst, sales support or marketing support role
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, macros); PowerPoint - Advanced (tests will be given)
- Previous knowledge of medical product and distribution business a plus
- 2-4 years of previous experience as marketing analyst, or in a marketing or sales support role a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Good project management
- Good conflict management skills
- Proactive, take initiative
- Can work independently and within a team setting
- Attention to detail
- Task oriented
- Oracle NetSuite is a plus
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to ...@kellyservices.com. Thank you for choosing Kelly Services! The highest compliment our customers can give us is to recommend a friend. We appreciate your referrals.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: business analytic, business intelligence, consult, financial reporting analyst, government, investment analyst, investment analytics, market, monitor, refinement
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...