Email Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $66,310.00 - $115,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly IT is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join a growing team in Tampa. This is a direct hire position with the end client. Please apply or send your resume to ...@kellyservices.com with Email Marketing Specialist in the title. Duties, Responsibilities
- Manage customer email campaigns, including onboarding, activation, nurture and cross/upsell
- Execute email marketing nurture campaigns and programs and provide best practices, A/B testing, QA, and testing processes
- Oversee and optimize marketing automation infrastructure and serve as consultant across marketing channels as needed
- Ensure all email campaigns comply with industry guidelines, CANSPAM and GDPR
- Assist in the technical conceptualization of demand creation, nurturing, and lead scoring program strategy and implement based on business requirements
- Keep lead flow highway efficiently moving between the Marketing Automation (MA) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms by identifying necessary data feeds to support daily functions and successful deployments
- Manage web forms and develop campaign landing pages that meet digital guidelines, scripting, lead scoring, and integrates with back-end services
- Working knowledge of email deliverability (authentication, reputation, deliverability monitoring, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with other marketing professionals, including program managers and designers, as well as IT database managers and developers
Education and Experience Qualifications Minimum:
- Bachelor s degree in Marketing or a related field (or 3+ years of relevant experience in lieu of degree)
3 years of relevant experience such as:
- Campaign execution within a marketing automation platform (i.e. Eloqua, ExactTarget (SFMC) HubSpot, Marketo)
- Building and editing HTML emails and landing pages
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and demand generation
- com integration and workflow
- A firm understanding of Data and reporting tools primarily Excel
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...