Compensation: $95,210.00 - $147,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Job Title: Data Scientist
Location: Tampa, FL
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
- Conducts complex predictive modeling to help markets identify potential deficiencies in quality metric performance.
- Conducts advanced statistical analysis and data mining in support of the company's quality improvement efforts.
- Conducts special projects requiring a high degree of confidentiality and familiarity with multiple departments within the organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uses predictive modeling to forecast organizational performance on quality metrics.
- Analyzes, plans, reports and presents quality analytics.
- Develops reports and dashboards on quality program performance.
- Develops testing procedures and control groups to determine optimal program performance.
- Utilizes statistical software (SAS, R) to mine and analyze data to support quality initiatives.
- Researches methodologies and conducts advanced metric reporting.
- Analyzes trends to recommend program, process, and operational improvements.
- Prepares detail and summary level reports including written interpretation of analytic results.
- Presents result to management, including data driven business recommendations and alternatives.
- Evaluates financial and quality impact of implemented initiatives.
- Performs special duties as assigned.
Education Level Education Details Required/Preferred:
- A Master's Degree in Statistics, Math, Data Science, or a related field Required
- A Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Statistics, Math, Data Science, or a related field Preferred
Experience Level Experience Details Required/Preferred:
- 5+ years of experience in Statistical analysis, in a Healthcare environment (2+ years experience required with a PhD) Required
- 3+ years of experience in Predictive modeling, multivariate, time series, regression, non-parametric (1+ years experience required with a PhD) Required
- 3+ years of experience in Programming with SAS Required
- 2+ years of experience in Machine learning (e.g. MLP, AE, RNN) Preferred
Associated topics: data analytic, data architect, data engineer, data integration, data integrity, data scientist, data warehousing, database, etl, erp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...