Data Management Associate
Compensation: $95,630.00 - $149,340.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job Title: Data Management Associate Duties:
- The Data Management Associate will be responsible for oversight of production sample management in support of New Product Introduction and technology transfer of both internal projects within client and external projects from clients Contract Manufacturing Business.
- The position will support creation of sampling plans for clinical and commercial GMP biopharmaceutical production as well as coordination of sampling execution during production and submission for Quality Control testing.
- The position will perform data collection from GMP manufacturing and Quality Control documentation and testing results.
- The position will aggregate test results into spreadsheets, monitor test results, and compile data to generate reports to support the single-use multi-product GMP manufacturing facility Flextrain.
- These duties will be performed under limited supervision and according to standard operating procedures and work will be documented according to cGMP and cGDP and will adheres to established regulations established by the site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creation of sampling plans and associated documentation
- Coordination of sampling execution and delivery of samples to QC
- Creation of test request documentation
- Aggregation of test results into Excel Data collection from GMP manufacturing and Quality Control documentation
- Monitor, analyze and evaluate process data and trends
- Point of contact for sample management for clinical production runs
- Summarize data for campaign reports
- 0-3 years of experience in a related field.
- QC Testing
- Data Coordination
- Data Management
- Very detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Eager to learn new skills and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- Project management skills a plus.
Education: Bachelor s Degree in a related field Languages: English Read Write Speak
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data administrator, data integration, data integrity, data management, data scientist, data warehousing, database administrator, etl, mongo database administrator, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...