Data Analyst / Clinical
Compensation: $87,790.00 - $131,820.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Data Analyst / Clinical - Downtown Chicago Pay Rate: $40-48/hr Contract to hire 3 month Supports the overall management and execution of analytic activities on a project-specific basis across all program initiatives. The scope of this function includes, but is not limited to:
- Storing, retrieving, validating and managing clinical / administrative data
- Maintaining clinical/program management data quality and accuracy
- Conducting statistical and methodological appraisal and summaries
- Performing analysis and synthesis of data
- Making recommendations based on data analysis and synthesis
- Design and create analysis and reports that include summaries, graphs, slides, diagrams and summary tables
- Program maintenance
- Interacts with staff, and Vendors to collect information and support analytic activities. Collects and analyzes data on health care markets, competitors and health plan performance; contributes to design and completion of project analyses. Summarizes the results of analyses in reports, notes, spreadsheets and charts; contributes to development of presentation slides. Provides data driven recommendations and process improvements
The scope of this function includes, but is not limited to:
- Report development
- Data cleaning
- Data reconciliations
- Ability to use SAS and Tableau analytic and reporting tools is required
- Undergraduate degree with emphasis on statistics and analytic methods.
- Minimum of 3 years business experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis, data collection, synthesis and reporting.
- Excellent technical proficiency with office oriented tools (e.g. Microsoft Office), with particular emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint, as well as analytic, query and reporting tools
- We appreciate all our applicants, but we are not able to sponsor now; no C2C or H-1B. No third-party suppliers.
- There is no per diem with this position, and must be able to work on W-2 hourly basis.
- There is no relocation budgeted for this position. If this position requires you to relocate you will be responsible for those costs.
- As your local offices do not support this position, for immediate consideration, please apply online to this posting directly.
- Resumes in MS Word are preferred.
- If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at ...@kellyservices.com; however, your resume must be received via the official posting.
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data analyst, data analytic, data center, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data quality, data warehousing, database, mongo database administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...