Clinical Data Manager
Compensation: $73,490.00 - $112,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Scientific Research
Loading some great jobs for you...
Kelly Services has an immediate need for a Clinical Data Manager in Warsaw, IN. This assignment is 6+ months to start but will be extended for the right candidate. Candidate needs to have a demonstrated strong work ethic, meet deliverables, be dependable (arrive on time/not leave early). Tableau experience is a must. Clinical Data Coordinator responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Review and provide input to study data management plans
- Create and execute test scripts for UAT testing of eCRF design and edit checks
- Perform data reviews on clinical trials
- Serve as a backup for the data management lead on clinical studies
- Participates in clinical study team meetings
- Create and generate reports, ad hoc reports and metrics as needed
- File eTMF documentation as needed
- May issue and close queries within EDC system
- May perform 3rd party vendor reconciliation with EDC, or SAE reconciliation
- Tableau experience is required
- 5 to 8 years experience working in clinical data management
- Proven ability to work independently in a fast pace environment and multitask competing timeline deliverables
- Experience performing all data management activities from startup thru closeout
- Experience performing data reviews within the EDC system and data reviews outside the EDC system, issuing and closing queries
- Review and provide input and/or author data management plan and other data management documentation
- Provide review and input in eCRF/CRF and edit check specification design
- Experience in creating and executing test scripts for EDC clinical study database UAT testing
- EDC experience required, such as, Oracle Inform, Medidata RAVE, or other
- Working knowledge in clinical data management start-up, data review, data cleaning, quality assurance, database lock using EDC clinical databases.
- Working knowledge of SAE reconciliation and external vendor data reconciliation
- Create and generate reports for senior management
- Willingness to help with ad hoc requests from other data managers, such as, eTMF filing, etc. Experience desired but not required
- Experience with Oracle Inform, Oracle IRT, and/or Oracle ORS
- UAT test experience with IxRS database systems
- SQL, SAS programming, database programming
- Understanding of CDISC, SDTM format
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: data analytic, data architect, data integration, data management, data warehousing, database, erp, mongo database, sybase, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...