Business Development Director
Compensation: $137,850.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) is a world-class provider of staffing solutions to the accounting and finance business community. KFR specializes in contract and direct hire staffing of accounting and finance professionals. We are part of Kelly Services, a US-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader. Business Development Director Global Research & Consulting Firm New York City, NY **Direct Hire**SCOPE:
Direct and manage sales and marketing activities in the United States of America and Europe to ensure customer satisfaction and achieve sales target aligning with the company s strategic plans in a fast-faced and collegiate environment. DESCRIPTION
- Fulfill new business opportunities by seeking new information from business partners and making sure that the company can expand its market share and achieve sales target
- Implement strategic plans to achieve the KPI s for the sales team through client management and consultation development
- Build and maintain clients relationship with management consulting and institutional investment firms who have offices in U.S. and Europe
- Develop business segment strategies for new markets and new products
- Co-operate with other internal departments by initiating and participating in developing new products and services to enhance competitiveness and improve market positioning.
- Monitor and analyze sales figures regularly by studying reports and conducting meetings in order to achieve budgeted sales performance.
- Take responsibility for pricing issues through regular analysis of historical data and competitor information to achieve desired profit margin.
- Take strategic initiatives in different markets by studying and understanding specific market conditions in order to improve company competitive positioning in different markets.
- Ensure the company is in compliance with all applicable law regulation in different regions.
- Serve as a key member of the company U.S. senior management team, work with the team to develop business and organizational strategy to achieve business objectives.
- 4+ years of sales experience in management consulting and institutional investment firms, ideally selling a subscription-based B2B information service; Or 3+ business consulting experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- Identify and seize commercial opportunities; make a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability
- Act on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Develop an ambitious but realistic business vision and translates it into a workable strategies
- Build a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- Have ability to manage International business cross different cultures
As a worker today, it s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what s next is what we re all about. We know what s going on in the evolving world of work just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we re always thinking about what s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...