Compensation: $66,530.00 - $108,150.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- The OptiFreight Sustain team that supports current technology, working closely with Billing, Emerging Solutions, Pricing, and Business Intelligence and Analytics teams to manage applications and data related to carrier invoicing, cost audit, pricing, and exception handling.
- This position is for a technical analyst who will work closely with business stakeholders and SMEs, Product Management, and Engineers.
- The person will work closely with engineers to write requirements for agile stories for new functionality, fix code defects, correct or insert data, and operational monitoring; in addition to performing issue analysis, data investigation, and data anomaly detection.
- Experience required for this position includes requirement elicitation, technical requirements writing experience, strong SQL skills, data analysis expertise, and attention to detail.
- This position is within Cardinal Health Fuse, the Commercial Technologies division of Cardinal Health.
- Based on roadmap items, business needs, incidents, and defects, write user stories that include technical requirements for development. Lead team joint application development (JAD) discussions, and issue sizing and prioritization to answer questions about requirements to ensure defect-free completed work
- Data analysis for incident and issue investigation based on business stakeholder inquiry, projects, and operational needs
- Work directly with other technical teams to plan concurrency, sequencing, timeline, and dependencies for development and testing activities
- For completed work, perform issue acceptance activities, ensuring requirements were met, check non-prod data to ensure correct processing
- Perform regression activities with the team prior to production releases
- Create process models, diagrams, and source to target data mapping to communicate internal application processes for business stakeholders and technical teams
- Strong collaboration and communication skills to work with business stakeholders and SMEs, technical teams, and Product Managers
- Strong SQL query skills for relational databases (MS SQL Server)
- Ability to analyze business needs to determine technical requirements and communicate with engineers and business stakeholders
- Understand data warehouse concepts, schemas, relational and dimensional data models
- Organization skills to understand project status, answer support questions, and handle multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities and requests
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Scrum, Kanban, and other agile processes and methods
- Acceptance test driven development (ATDD) requirement documentation methods
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Job Requirements:
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...