Director of Marketing
Are you a strategic thinker?
Are you always trying to figure out how people think and what their needs are?
Are you skilled in and willing to continuously learn new ways to make communication to your customers more effective? New technologies to get the message across more extensively?
Will you work for a startup? Are you looking for exponential growth?
The Director of Marketing is responsible for providing leadership and management of the Company s marketing organization and in-bound and out-bound marketing activities worldwide, which include: Corporate marketing, partner marketing, product marketing, and product management. The Director of Marketing will drive the Company s efforts to position itself as a visionary leader and potential in its emerging markets and to achieve its revenue goals.
- Setting the Marketing short- and long-term strategy of the company.
- Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analyst and market research management, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Ensure that marketing goals are communicated across the team and company to ensure consistency.
- Work closely with Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Oversee product management including market and customer research for market and product requirements.
- Oversee product marketing including product launch management, sales training, presentations, sales tools, competitive analysis and general sales support.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the entire staff international marketing department.
- Develop and handle marketing annual budget.
- Coordinate and evaluate market research.
- Meet internal and external customers needs and fulfill their demands.
- Must have proven experience in thinking strategically.
- Must be able to adapt to changes within strategy and market
- Must maintain focus in times of challenge
- Must be results driven
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural competencies
- Computer literate and good at handling different applications like Microsoft Office, Media Valet, Photoshop, etc.
- Great negotiation skills
- Efficiency in time management
- BS/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field