Strategic Sourcing Analyst
C.P.G. International in Chicago, IL
- Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance - Financial Analyst/Examiner
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $78,320.00 - 136,150.00 / Year*
Strategic Sourcing Analyst
The AZEK Company Location: Chicago, Illinois
The AZEK Company is an industry leading manufacturer of engineered low-maintenance residential and commercial building products headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sourcing, this role performs quantitative, strategic, business analysis and reporting to support the Strategic Sourcing team by providing spend analysis, fact-based savings opportunities, and performance indicators using data that includes financial, competitive, consumer, industry, and operational insights among others. The main focus will be on Market Monitoring, Should-Cost Modeling, and Data-Driven Negotiation Opportunities. Other responsibilities include savings forecasting and reporting, supplier scorecard development, and general RFX support, including baselining and bid analysis
- Manage & Conduct regular spend analytics to support the Strategic Sourcing Team to identify areas of opportunities to improve the total cost within the supply chain
- Conduct global market research to identify potential new suppliers to support the global commodity strategies
- Establish and Manage the Supplier Scorecard process to drive overall improvements in Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory & Innovation
- Establish & Manage Supplier Surveys to further align business needs & processes with our key supplier partners
- Manage the tracking of key commodities & currencies and report out the overall business impact of any changes
- Support the Strategic Sourcing Team by leading key RFXs (Information, Proposal, Quotation) with current & potential suppliers
- Identify areas of opportunity with regards to cost reduction & negotiations
- Assist in the development and implementation of Purchasing policies and procedures by creating templates and laying out processes
- Drive for best practice Procurement processes
Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field required.
- Ability to research data utilizing internal and external sources.
- Comprehension of market dynamics and ability to translate the information into meaningful language.
- Strong project management & organizational skills ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Results-oriented; attitude with drive to learn
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint, MS Office Proficiency, MRP, JDE.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, business finance, business systems analyst, consult, forecasting, investment analytics, investment banking, refinement, strategy
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!