Data Analytics & Development-SQL Server
Compensation: $88,940.00 - $130,620.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Butler is known for consistently exceeding customer expectations. Our top 20 customers have averaged more than 20 years of service by Butler, which is a testament to our quality and high standards. We are well positioned to take advantage of industry growth and to leverage our domain expertise.
Our mission is:
To be a highly respected solutions provider by capitalizing on our domain expertise and entrusting our Employees to deliver exceptional value for our Customers and Stakeholders.
Our client is one of the top ten exchange carriers in the U.S. We have a requirement for:
Please respond with resumes in word format to Janita at ...@butler.com for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Data Analytics & Development-SQL Server
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Duration: 12+ months contract
Experience developing with one of the following languages or tools: SQL, Python, or Tableau Experience in one or more of the following; Data Science, Data Analytics or Machine Learning. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field.
- Primary role is member of the F-35 Prognostics & Health Management (PHM) Advanced Analytics Team
- Primary responsibility is to advance the F-35 PHM analysis capability F-35 Fleet Analytics Search Tool (F-35 FAST) by implementing solutions utilizing systems engineering principles to design and implement the data life-cycle to; collect, ingest, process, store, persist, access, and deliver data at scale and at speed to enable team members to efficiently conduct analyses and mature PHM performance. The engineer will clearly document and define PHM data available for analysis and maintain standards and best practices to ensure the architecture can efficiently support required data growth.
- Maturing the F-35 Vehicle or Mission Systems PHM capability by analyzing the aircraft systems/subsystems design, PHM design, actual PHM performance, and working with system owners to develop required corrective actions.
- Primary tasks include analysis of vast quantities of machine data collected from aircraft. The engineer will develop and support efficient methods of sustaining engineering tools and processes to grow data available for analysis. The engineer will support analysis processes to mature isolation and troubleshooting of sub-system fault codes and identify nuisance or correlated diagnostic fault codes to mature system performance.
- Additional tasks include development of visualizations, applications, and job aids to enable the efficient review of isolated events of interest contained within large data sets.
- Position may be remote/virtual
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field.
- Experience developing with one of the following languages or tools: SQL, Python, or Tableau
- Experience in one or more of the following; Data Science, Data Analytics or Machine Learning.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.Job Requirements:
Data Analytics, Data Science, SQL, Python, or Tableau
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data analytic, data manager, data management, data quality, data scientist, erp, mongo database, sybase
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...