BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES in Washington, DC
- Industry: Information Technology - Data Architect/Analyst/Administrator
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $75,210.00 - 148,420.00 / Year*
Business Management Associates, Inc. (BMA) Integrating People and Process Through Service, with a strategic emphasis on integrating people and process, and proven, documented project management methodology for internal and external management while maintaining a strategic and financial focus on an organizations most important component ' its people;
"Love Thy Customer; Love Thy Work; Love Thy System"
Business Management Associates (BMA) is seeking a Workforce Analysis who is a data analysis subject matter expert. The incumbent will provide project management and data analysis support for data analytics of HR business, data governance, data management and reporting solutions to meet GSA Human Resources business objectives. This position requires the candidate to successfully pass a Security Clearance process.
- Support of OHRM data governance model and approach.
- Support establishment of formal data management practices, data taxonomies and data analysis approaches.
- Support analysis of current and future OHRM data requirements and coordinate with the OHRM reporting and operations team delivery.
- Serve as a technical expert / project manager to assist with the HR data warehouse implementation and with ongoing development needs (for example adding timekeeping records to track telework usage, payroll data for labor projections, automating SLA tracking and reporting, and working with other datasets as needed).
- The contractor will also assist the OHRM HR Innovation and Integration Division with the OHRM requirements as an expert on HR, payroll and timekeeping systems data in GSA.
- Must be able to successfully pass a full federal Security Clearance process.
Background and Experience:
- Musthave project management and analysis support for data analytics of HR business, data management and reporting solutions to meet GSA OHRM business objectives?
- Must have experience with report analysis and delivery of reporting projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of assessments, designs and implementation support for interfaces, data migration, and data mapping of current HR systems data.
- Demonstrated knowledgesupporting the data governance model to assess data business requirements and established a standardized approach to data standardization within the HR support environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred
- Must have five (5) years' of human capital and classification experience.
At BMA, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. BMA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which BMA has facilities. BMA believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data manager, data management, data warehouse, etl, mongo database, sql, sybase, teradata
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!