Associate Quality Assurance Analyst (JR) (Patchogue)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Broadridge, a global fintech leader with over $4 billion in revenue, provides communications, technology, data, and analytics. We help drive business transformation for our clients with solutions for enriching client engagement, navigating risk, optimizing efficiency, and generating revenue growth. Broadridge employs over 10,000 full-time associates globally with a significant presence in North America, Europe, and Asia. Please visit our website at to learn more.
Broadridge is hiring! We currently have a full time / direct hire Associate Quality Assurance Analyst role based out of Deer Park, NY or El Dorado Hills, CA locations.
You'll primarily be responsible for understanding simple to moderately complex testing requirements, test scripting, test execution, and reporting test results for the following types of tests: automated and manual, positive and negative, and regression, integration, system and smoke testing. You will also be involved in change management and documentation. If you're looking to join a growing and diverse team and contribute to a dynamic firm, we urge you to continue reading below.
- In order to gain an understanding of the testing requirements, analyze simple to moderately complex requirements documents, design specifications, and functional specifications with applicable Broadridge departments (e.g. product management, development, etc.) as well as other key stakeholders (sponsor, end customer, etc.).
- Attend change management meetings with Development and Product teams to review current changes in each release cycle.
- Participate in the preparation of comprehensive test plans and scripts for new and changed functionality as per department policies and procedures for the following: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
- Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes.
- Perform and/or review the checks necessary to ensure that all code changes have been made known to QA, and that all changes have the necessary approvals.
- Perform the following testing for new and changed functionality to ensure that requirements have been met, that system behavior is as expected and determine that the system is suitable for release: automated and manual; positive and negative; regression, integration, system, and smoke testing.
- Identify points of failure by tracing them to the original source code, where applicable.
- Provide testing support on production issues.
- Liaise with the development teams on testing discrepancies identified.
- Document, communicate, and track all testing results.
- Record testing discrepancies in the defect tracking system, including the necessary information to identify
Bachelor's degree in computing science / information systems, or equivalent industry experience.
1+ years' experience in a QA role and testing Web Based applications
Familiar with agile methodologies
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to follow set processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment while being disciplined and highly motivated
- You have superb communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and overcome challenges
Financial services specifically in the asset management space (institutional or wealth management)
Familiar with Content Management Systems a plus
ISTQB Foundation Level Certification and knowledge of QTP #LI-AS1
Associated topics: process, prevent, prevention, qa, quality assurance, quality assurance analyst, quality assurance lead, software quality assurance engineer, test, test engineer
Loading some great jobs for you...