Compensation: $76,763.33 - $125,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Must be within a 45 minute commute to Harrisburg, PA to qualify for an interview. Only local candidates apply please
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Status: Full Time, Direct Hire
The successful candidate for this position will possess the ability to:
- Interact with personnel at all levels of the organization to coordinate and deliver high quality data management and health analytics services.
- Complete assigned projects ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished according to defined priorities, schedules and budget.
- Recommend methods for accomplishing projects and establish work plans and schedules for each phase of the project.
- Develop work plans and document procedures for all functional tasks.
- Prepare regular written project status reports and updates.
- Provide trouble-shooting and problem resolution.
- Analyze, model and profile data to support common definition and classification of data. Leverage analysis to promote high data quality, database optimization and high performing applications and reporting solutions.
- Gather and integrate data from disparate sources. Evaluate and preprocess raw information. Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns and implement strategies to improve data quality.
This position requires:
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in progressively increasing data management and analytics roles in a corporate environment.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems.
- Filter and cleanse data by reviewing output, reports and performance indicators to locate and correct data and code problems.
- Technical expertise regarding data models (logical and physical), database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques that span a wide range of health care operations,
- Develop and implement (relational) databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at query and report writing, presenting and explaining findings, and suggesting improvements.
- Ensure data accuracy and data integrity
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Extracting data from the database
- Perform data modeling based on multiple data sources
- Ensure data accuracy and troubleshoot data to improve performance of data applications
- Perform data analysis and monitoring to ensure data quality
- Develop data templates/software tools for data submission
- Perform data analysis and ad hoc reporting using SQL
- Track data quality and data flow dynamics
- Conduct details analysis of data
- Understanding of data requirements to ensure data source
- Develop reports to access data directly in the database or in the data warehouse
- Analyzing data from various systems
- Provide statistical analysis of data
- Ensure data accuracy within system
- Analyze business data from various sources
- Develop data flows and interpret data models
- Monitor data quality scorecards and data integrity efforts to works with data owners/stewards to resolve data quality issues
- Perform data conversion validations using reports
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data engineer, data warehouse, data warehousing, database, etl, hbase, mongo database, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...