Senior Marketing Analyst
Compensation: $77,920.00 - $127,920.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Blink Fitness is looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst on our Marketing team. As the Senior Marketing Analyst you will report to Blink s SVP of Marketing and work closely with the Marketing and Financial Planning & Analysis teams to translate business needs into functional requirements including but not limited to analyzing sales funnels and customer intent; Measuring performance of online and offline campaigns and reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
Responsible for gathering information and examining buying trends to develop successful marketing plans:
- Monitoring competitors' marketing activities and outcomes;
- analyzing competitive market strategies by examining the trends, markets, and products they have in common;
- communicating with customers, competitors, professional organizations, and suppliers in order to get information on the industry s trends;
- compiling customers references and feedback;
- using marketing analytics techniques to gather online and offline data;
- segmenting the target audience and determining the appropriate markets to be approached by channel
Ownership of all detailed reports on sales volume, customer experience, market trends, and competitors outcomes: Preparing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all of the aforementioned activities and their results; collecting business intelligence data from industry reports or purchased sources to delimit trends and to measure the impact of competitors marketing activities; compiling and analyzing information on sales, market trends and Company forecasts assessing and reporting on investment return and key performance metrics; and making recommendations on the most profitable design, promotion, and distribution approach for existing and upcoming products or services.
Delimiting the target audience to which products or services will be sold: Designing questionnaires and implementing surveys to identify the target audience; Monitoring trends to identify how the product, brand, or service should be modified or replaced; and Providing recommendations for future tactics, seeking to increase sales volume.
- Build and maintain data analyses and reporting dashboards.
- Strategize with the leadership team on marketing strategy based on the data
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for our Marketing team
- Provide actionable recommendations and insights to the Marketing team
- Collect, aggregate and synthesize sales, market and consumer data
- Track membership sales on a daily basis and provide key highlights, challenges and opportunities to the team
- Monitor consumer feedback through all channels to report back learnings and insights
- Conduct competitive research including new launches, pricing, and sales drivers
- Track trends that impact sales (via Google/SEO, etc.) and translate into insights
- Daily tracking of digital campaigns and consumer metrics
- Partner with agencies; provide necessary data and advise on best practices
- Help to prepare materials for meetings and deliver presentations
- Communicate and work with marketing and product teams on all issues and needs
- Initiate recommendations for process improvement by staying on top of industry trends
- 5+ years of experience in a Business Analyst role
- Ability to read and interpret market research data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experienced in the Microsoft Suite
- The ability to leverage both business acumen and analytical expertise to communication findings within the department as well as cross-functionally
- Rigorous quantitative data analysis skills
- Prioritization & organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral)
- Strong appreciation for our business and passion for the brand
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced entrepreneurial team
- Bachelor s Degree in math, marketing or a related field
Compensation and Benefits:
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Complimentary Blink membership
- Discount on Blink Personal Training
- Comprehensive benefits package
- And more
Loading some great jobs for you...