Sr. Marketing Automation Specialist
Compensation: $62,380.00 - $99,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Every day at BioLife, we feel good knowing that what we do helps improve the lives of patients with rare diseases.
We offer a purpose you can believe in, a team you can count on, opportunities for career growth, and a comprehensive benefits program, all in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
BioLife Plasma Services is part of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK), a patient-focused, values-based, R&D-driven global biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide by translating science into highly-innovative medicines.
BioLife Plasma Services is an industry leader in the collection of high-quality plasma that is processed into life-saving plasma-based therapies. We operate numerous state-of-the-art plasma collection facilities throughout the United States and Europe.
BioLife Plasma Services is seeking a digital marketing specialist who will be responsible for increasing the visibility of BioLife Plasma Services by leveraging multiple digital channels, including email marketing, website, mobile, and social media platforms. The ideal candidate will enhance and maintain our email and mobile strategies, contribute to our digital marketing strategy, and develop dynamic content. We are looking for someone who has solid front-end development skills to manage the execution of digital communications. Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required.
* Execution of digital communications strategies across multiple channels including email, marketing automation, lead management, mobile app, and other web-based activities and initiatives.
* This role will deliver personalized communications at scale that align directly with our business objectives and KPIs. Through a blend of high-level email production and creative problem-solving, you will implement best practices for coding email, designing and deploying campaigns.
* Create and maintain Automations/Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes
* Managing Creation, scheduling, and approvals of email and cloud pages.
* Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements
* Monitor email deliverability to optimize inbox placement.
* Understanding of audience segmentation, data and have the ability to use filtering to create targeted campaigns based on business criteria.
* Knowledge of CRM and campaign management.
* Deliver reporting and insight that accurately measures email performance.
* Develop A/B tests and provides actionable insights to improve email program performance on an ongoing basis.
* Manage the email calendar and keep it up-to-date.
* Recommend future email initiatives based on industry trends, results and best practices; build on successes and make recommendations for improvements.
* Manage relationship with email service provider maximizing technology and resources.
* Identify and help troubleshoot technical issues and work with team to resolve.
* Write and develop a variety of digital content assets that drive action ranging from landing pages, email blasts, and social media posts.
* Partner with Graphic Designer and Content Manager to manage the design and function of emails, website and landing pages.
* Perform audit reports of website, emails, mobile app identify design/UX issues/improvements and search optimization opportunities.
* Managing all email strategy end-to-end across all US Markets.
* Report campaign results to key company stakeholders.
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years' experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, analytics.
* 2+ years' experience with Salesforce, Exact Target, Responsys or similar systems.
* Experience in HTML/CSS, AmpScript and email design.
* Understanding of ESPs and of industry trends.
* Strong understanding of email and social best practices.
* Highly analytical and able to act on data through A/B testing and email optimization
* Experience with Google Analytics.
* Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Self-motivated and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
* Solid understanding of database management.
* Must able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Less than 20%
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda's Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law -
EEO is the Law - Supplement -
Pay Transparency Policy -
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-###-#### and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...