Senior Manager, Retail Marketing & Store Programs
Compensation: $84,970.00 - $141,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home d cor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The Senior Manager of Retail Marketing and Store Programs is responsible for overseeing the development and support of all North American retail programs and consumer promotions in support of the organization's marketing goals. Additionally, the Senior Manager provides direction to our Field Marketing Managers who are stationed through our various territories.
- Outline the strategic short and long-term plan for retailer marketing initiatives and develop streamlined processes for delivering the approved initiatives.
- Provide metrics that demonstrate the return on investment of retailer marketing initiatives.
- Manage our relationship with the various vendors who provide us key services in terms of retailer programs.
- Oversee the facilitation of retailer requests for all marketing related activities thru the Creative Services group.
- Conduct a post promotional analysis and develop an annual promotional program for execution in the US, working in concert with the media person.
- Guide the development of and monitor the execution of marketing initiatives by designated accounts specific to each Field Marketing Manager.
- Oversee and manage retail store programs that support and enhance the retail experience and the Benjamin Moore retail channels.
- Direct, coach and lead a team of marketing program professionals.
Required Skills & Desired Experience
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field.
- Five years relevant experience supporting B2B businesses, with online, digital and collateral marketing.
- Experience managing direct reports and demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Broad knowledge of marketing and sales principles and practices.
- Broad knowledge of advertising methods and media purchasing practices.
- Ability to create and develop innovative marketing programs which directly support the sales strategies.
- Detail oriented with strong program management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well cross functionally.
- Strong operating skills in Microsoft Office -- Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%
Associated topics: associate manager, co manager, leader, major gifts officer, major gift officer, manager, manager retail, principal, retail management, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...