Demand Planner Analyst
Compensation: $73,365.00 - $141,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home d cor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
- Responsible for the management, enhancement, and support of demand planning and forecasting systems, tools and reports used in developing operational forecasts and demand plans for use in Sales and Operational Planning.
- Manage / Improve current Forecast Database using MS Access
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of the demand planning function using ForecastPro
- Manage, analyze, and execute demand forecast and update based on actual sales usage, trends, promotional plans, new product launch projections, and revised sales plan.
- Develop and present forecast accuracy and performance reports to identify problems and opportunities and make recommendations for improvements to the demand plan.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and finance to research and understand demand forecast drivers to ensure that current and accurate information is used for the demand forecasts.
- Assist and coordinate the cross-functional actions and tasks involved in meeting the necessary timelines to launch or transition new products.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- BA/BS college degree required.
- Working knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel.
- 2+ years of experience in Planning / Supply Chain preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting and forecasting methods preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, and programming skills.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills required in order to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects and initiatives to meet desired deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative and work in a collaborative team environment to address complex issues.
- Experience with SAP / APICS certification is preferred.
Loading some great jobs for you...