Associate Manager, Customer Programs Marketing
Compensation: $84,970.00 - $141,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's third most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home d cor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
The Associate Program Marketing Manager of Professional Segments will be responsible for supporting the implementation and execution of various programs created to support the organization's professional customer segments. This role will be have the opportunity to bring to life initiatives that will have a measureable impact on our business. Putting their skills to use on everything from activating loyalty programs to growing customer communities, this candidate will work cross-functionally to help grow our consumer channels.
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of program tactics by supporting the management of programs from start to finish
- Capturing project requirements in creative briefs and following project through from commencement to completion
- Ensuring that program compliance standards are adhered to by working with our Legal team and other Risk Management teams
- Coordinating digital engagement and liaising with the media team for activation, production and implementation of digital program elements
- Responsible for on-going status reports as well as Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports outlining the performance of active programs
- Working collaboratively with internal and external customers on all assigned programs
- Drafting and distributing pertinent communications to internal and external program partners
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field.
- 1-3 years program management and/or marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills for interacting within the marketing function, company, and with external agencies and customers
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment and enthusiastic about generating new ideas
- Outstanding execution skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
Loading some great jobs for you...