Senior Director, Consumer and Digital Global Marketing
Compensation: $92,320.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Ready to join a team committed to developing and commercializing gene therapies for patients and families devastated by rare neurological genetic diseases? AveXis is advancing cutting-edge science, starting with our proprietary gene therapy for the treatment of spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). We are in the midst of an incredible journey and are looking for passionate individuals to join us on this important mission.
AveXis, a Novartis company, is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel treatments for patients suffering from rare and life-threatening neurological genetic diseases. Our initial product is a proprietary gene therapy approved by the US Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of pediatric patients with SMA. In addition to developing a treatment for SMA, AveXis also plans to develop other novel treatments for rare neurological diseases, including Rett syndrome and a genetic form of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis caused by mutations in the superoxide dismutase 1 (SOD1) gene.
The Senior Director, Consumer and Digital Global Marketing is responsible for managing a brand(s) or critical brand(s) initiatives while incorporating perspectives from other functions/regions.Responsibilities
- Lead the development of a global digital strategy to support identified global needs for AVXS-101, including the existing intravenous and future intrathecal formulations.
- Develop launch digital assets for new products in the AVXS-101 pipeline consistent with launch plans and strategies.
- Collaborate within the Global Marketing Team and across functions to ensure alignment of strategies and messages across multiple media for all AVXS-101 formulations and indications and closely partner with top 8-10 country organizations - to deliver strategically sound, ROI generating and best-in-class consumer promotion. .
- Oversee the development of content for global digital websites directed to healthcare professionals, patients and families affected by rare diseases within the AveXis scope (and other ancillary stakeholders on an as needed basis).
- Solicit input from regions and countries on digital needs and incorporate feedback into global digital plans. Fosters regular experience exchange and best practice sharing across CPOs to support fast and broad dissemination of key insights, learnings and innovation.
- Lead both the branded and unbranded promotional consumer global strategy, creative, media and content to effectively drive customer engagement across multiple stakeholder segments that are core to the brand's success.
- Develop and manage a repository of video assets for use by regions and affiliates, including patient videos, education on gene therapy, AVXS-101 and related topics on an as needed basis.
- Communicate and deliver new digital communications and materials to affiliates across regions. Train affiliates on use of new assets.
- Incorporate digital assets into the Global Brand Plan, Global Launch Playbook and Global intranet site.
- Support Global and Regional AveXis Patient Advocacy staff with recommendations on web strategies. Provide deliverables appropriate for patient and family education.
- Understand Novartis/AveXis website hosting requirements and support identification of contractors or internal platforms for programming, hosting and/or content development.
- Recommend and implement initiatives via social media that comply with external laws and regulations and internal standard operating procedures.
- Submit purchase order requests to Finance and track invoices. Manage spend for Global Marketing digital projects against budget.
- Provide strategic input into global strategies and plans for new formulations and indications.
- Represent Global Marketing on relevant cross-functional and regional teams.
- Build strong, open and collaborative working relationships across functions, including Sales, Sales Operations, Training, Market Access, Supply Chain, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Patient Advocacy, Finance, Compliance and Legal.
- Identify and execute on new opportunities to improve alignment of strategies and branding elements across media on a global scale.
- Bachelor's degree required (Marketing, business or related); MBA or graduate level degree desirable.
- 12 years of experience in pharmaceutical brand management is essential; global marketing experience and/or in a small biopharma company desirable - with a focus on both strategic and executional digital marketing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing digital assets are desirable.
- Professional marketing launch experience within pharma industry.
- Understanding of emerging technology to deliver the strategy.
- Experience in multichannel and digital marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to use PowerPoint and Excel software; experience with website development and related software a plus.
- 15-25% travel, with a mix of domestic and international travel.
The level of this position will be based on the final candidate's qualifications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
AveXis is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.
Associated topics: community, demand generation, endowment, event, festival, fundraise, hospital, major gift, mba, regulatory
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...