Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals in Madison, WI
- Industry: Scientific Research - Biology/Bioengineering
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $69,460.00 - 129,170.00 / Year*
Arrowhead Research seeks a full time Research Technician to join its drug targeting team at its research and development facility in Madison, WI. The candidate should be highly motivated, and enjoy working with a team of scientists in a fast-paced and highly cross-disciplinary environment. The individual will be primarily responsible for providing technical assistance in RNA and DNA isolations, cell culture, and general laboratory maintenance.
- Bachelor s degree in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or a related discipline
- Highly motivated individual with Associate Degree in Biotechnology will also be considered
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Capable of working with a small team of scientists
- Ability to remain productive, organized and flexible in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Previous experience with laboratory research, particularly molecular biology and aseptic techniques
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs
Associated topics: aseptic, bacteria, bio, bioengineering, microbiology, physical, physiology, stem cell, toxicologist, virus
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Madison, WI!