- Anson Mccade
- $125,670.00 -200,310.00/year*
64-20 Bell Blvd
Top High Frequency Quant Researchers/Traders
My client is a global proprietary trading firm that remains on the cutting edge of algorithmic trading. They are a privately funded company, with offices across Europe, US and Asia, trading across all major asset classes. They have a huge ongoing commitment to technology and human capital which has led them to become an industry leader, quietly setting the standard for sophisticated trading strategies. Management are very passionate about supporting the exploration of new strategies and concepts throughout the company, so not only do they encourage new ideas, they also expect them.
They are currently looking for extremely successful individual quant developers/researchers and quant traders/PM's with an extremely strong track record to join the firm. They are also very interested in successful teams that comprise of traders, researchers and developers that, in collaboration, have designed and implemented successful new strategies.
They are quite advanced across the Equities, Futures, FX spaces and are now investing heavily in the Options area too. The ETF space is additionally another area they are focusing on and considering individual traders as well as teams.
- Proven success with profitable trading strategies - ability to not just replicate trading strategies but adapt to market changes. Time horizons usually intraday (mins-hours) but they do sometimes hold risk overnight.
- Strong programming skills in C++ in a Linux environment.
- Working knowledge of forecasting and data mining techniques, such as linear and non-linear regression analysis, neural networks or support vector machines.
- Strong experience developing statistical models in a trading environment.
- Proven success working with large data sets and developing statistical models.
- Fascinated and interested in advancing machine learning within the trading community.
- Possess strong familiarity with Python, R or Matlab along with development skills to support research efforts.
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics (or related subject).
- Desire to work within a collaborative, team-driven environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Associated topics: circuit, electrical, electrical engineering, electronic engineering, matlab, photonics, programmer, radar, schematic, software
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...