Social Media Marketing Position
Compensation: $55,310.00 - $99,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns. Takes on special projects and must also have analytical aptitude.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies.
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Enhances company branding.
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Experience with CRM a plus; will administer CRM system, pull reports and perform analyses of Sales TQ
Strong verbal and written communications skills
One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management
Experience with Major Social Media Platforms
Job Type: Full-time
Associated topics: blogging, communication, communication specialist, copywriter, correspondent, headline, journalism, newspaper, newsperson, writing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...