Sr. Sales Strategy Analyst, Business Development
Compensation: $74,225.00 - $181,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry. At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we re always ready to hustle!
Amount is a technology company focused on accelerating the world s transition to digital financial services. We create technology experiences that help financial institutions better understand their customers while enabling them to live their best financial lives. We aim to make it easier for financial institutions to provide greater access and smarter tools, so everyone has the opportunity to tackle the financial challenges they face. Our technology is shaping the future of financial services by enabling our partners to better understand and serve their customers, and we are looking for talented team members to join us on the journey.
Do you have what it takes to help Amount rapidly grow?
The Sale Strategy Analyst is responsible for driving partnership growth for Amount, a business-to-business technology platform that enables financial institutions to provide enhanced digital experiences for their customers. Reporting to the Head of Sales Operations, the primary focus of the role will be to target and secure strategic partnerships with large financial institutions.
We are looking for a high energy individual who has a strong work ethic and the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal departments (including legal, compliance, product, technology and operations) as well as external partners. In this role, you will actively drive growth by identifying qualified prospects and forging relationships with key decision makers that result in strong partnerships.
What you will do at Amount:
- Create marketing and presentation materials to support product and platform pitches
- Evaluate pricing strategies and negotiate proposals with new partners
- Manage due diligence and on-boarding of new partners
- Coordinate with legal teams in drafting and negotiating contracts
- Assist in initial product specification
- Evaluate opportunities to expand existing partnerships through new products and feature sets
- Conduct research on prospects, industries, competitors, organizations and conferences
- Analyze industry, legal and business publications to remain aware of trends that may impact the channel and to identify promotional opportunities
- Respond to RFPs/RFIs
- Run point on other ad hoc projects as needed
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- 1-3 years working product management, banking industry, consulting or other analytical role preferred (this includes internships as we are looking for someone with high energy, an inquisitive mindset and a self starter. May 2020 Grads should apply).
- Bachelor s degree
- Ability to handle and execute on complex projects in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision and successfully meet established deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently
- Strong experience in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
-Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO with open vacation policy.
-Enjoy a daily lunch subsidy through our Fooda partnership, and healthy snacks!
-We also offer monthly treats, wine and beer on tap, and more!
-Some days it can be difficult to commute into the office, we are happy to offer work from home flexibility with sign off from your manager.
-Stay active by taking advantage of our onsite gym membership.
-We offer medical, dental, and vision - we also have an Employee Assistance Program and commuter benefits.
-We are proud to offer meaningful equity and a competitive 401k plan.
-Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...