Marketing Specialist, Digital, PPC & SEO. Work at Home (Tampa area). $
Compensation: $66,310.00 - $115,480.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Pay Per Click. Search Engine Optimization. Digital Marketing. Online Advertising. If these words are a part of your everyday vocabulary, we want to talk to you today. Our premier client program continues to expand and we're adding 20 full-time (not project based or temporary) Tier 2 & Tier 3 Digital Advertising Specialists to our Tampa (Eisenhower) team. Our next training class begins on Monday, May 11. Starting hourly wage is $12-$17 per hour, depending on experience, plus incentives.
CORONAVIRUS: HOW IS ALORICA KEEPING THEIR WORKFORCE SAFE?
We understand that many things are uncertain at this time, but we are certain that we can provide you with employment. We will be conducting first and second interviews over the phone to comply with Stay at Home orders. We are ready and excited to help you with taking the next steps toward your new career with Alorica!
Our newest positions will train & work virtually after visiting the site for one day. This one day will ensure your device is loaded with everything you need to be successful while working at home. These positions will be Work from Home (must be in Tampa area) until Alorica has received the 'all clear' from local leaders to return to the site. As such, you must be willing & able to return to the site to work, these positions will not remain work at home. Our next training class is Monday, May 11. Who wants a seat in our virtual training room, we've cleared the calendars of our recruiters and they're ready to talk to you today!
Our Digital Advertising Customer Service Specialists are sales and marketing consultants driving new and existing business through multiple Advertiser engagements. You are a trusted advisor and hold an array of sales, marketing, consultative, and analytical skills. This cannot be scripted, or process-driven, and is largely reliant on the approach and knowledge of the Specialist. There is a large proactive sales element to this role as you need to be able to influence the Advertiser directly through consultations.
Digital Advertising Customer Service Specialists demonstrate excellent customer service by being:
* Consultative. Great listeners, and problem-solvers for each unique Advertiser challenge.
* Influential: Motivated to encourage positive Advertiser behavior change and impact.
* Empowered. Driven to explore and deliver creative and high-impact solutions to enhance the Advertiser's experience without constraints or limitations.
* Inspired. Feels connected to the mission and is passionate about helping Advertisers get the most value from our products and services.
* Resilient. Bounces back from, grows and thrives during challenges, change, and adversity.
* Collaborative. Shares ideas and thoughts with their peers and partners to accomplish common goals.
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
As an Alorica employee, you will receive:
* Paid training at the same rate as your hourly pay (training is super important!)
* Medical and dental benefits
* Paid time off
* Paid holiday and sick time
* Retirement planning options (401(k))
* Tuition reimbursement
* Employee discounts through client programs
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step by connecting with us to hear more?
SKILLS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
* Ability to identify key stakeholders and navigate past gatekeepers
* Effective in scoping Advertiser requirements and needs and ability to match Advertising Products and Services to those needs
* Ability to overcome sales blockers and able to ask for and close a sale in a consultative manner
* Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to understand Advertiser needs to own the solution
* Ability to effectively manage time while prioritizing scheduled appointments with Advertisers.
* Ability to navigate multiple tools and resources during an Advertiser's consultation.
HOW DO I QUALIFY TO BE TIER 2, TIER 3, or TIER 4?
* Experience in online advertising, digital marketing consulting, media-specific industry, or in a fast-paced sales environment.
* Experience as a value-based seller with the ability to address Advertiser needs and objectives leveraging tools and resources to create compelling and tailored Advertiser insights.
* AA/AS/BA/BS/Technical Degree
* Digital Marketing Certifications
EQUIPMENT QUALIFICATION TO WORK FROM HOME
At home positions will require you to independently have access to the following equipment:
* Laptop/desktop (no older than 3 years), Intel i3 core processor or equivalent AMD Processor
* Computer Type: PC compatible (no MAC or Chromebook)
* Minimum OS Version: Windows 10
* Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic (you need to hard wire into the router, no wireless.)
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let's do this!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veterans/Disabled
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...