Analyst, Private Alternatives Business Development
AllianceBernstein in Nashville, TN
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketer/Market Researcher/Data Analyst
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $62,360.00 - 108,740.00 / Year*
AllianceBernstein (AB) is a leading global investment-management firm that offers high-quality research and diversified investment services to institutional investors, financial intermediaries and private-wealth clients in major global markets. Our client base includes some of the world s leading institutions as well as private-wealth clients and retail investors. We maintain research, portfolio-management, wealth-management and client-service offices around the world, reflecting our global capabilities and the needs of our clients. Partnering closely with clients, our research and portfolio-management teams collaborate across asset classes, regions, sectors and investment strategies to spark new thinking and deliver superior outcomes. We foster an inclusive environment that offers opportunities for team members to continually learn, develop their skills and take on new challenges to progress in their careers.
AllianceBernstein is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.
The Private Alternatives Business Development team is responsible for leading the continued growth and expansion of AB s platform of Private Alternatives products and services on a global basis. The team works in close partnership with a variety of groups across AB, including Investments, Sales and Marketing, Product Development, Legal/Compliance, etc., to commercialize existing Private Alternatives products and services and spearhead the creation of new Private Alternatives products and services, with an emphasis on real estate, middle market direct lending, and asset-backed strategies.
The team is in search of an Analyst to support continued commercialization of AB s Private Alternatives platform. The Analyst will assist the team in all aspects of initiatives aiming to strategically expand the product platform and service clients of these important, fast-growing businesses.
Specific responsibilities of this role may include but not be limited to:
- Understanding our firm s mission and values as well as Private Alternatives product offerings with an objective over time of comfortably articulating the merits of those offerings to various external and internal constituencies
- Assisting senior members of the team and other AB advisors with business development and prospecting efforts, sales pipeline and tracking, competitive intelligence, research and news tracking, etc.
- Proactive, thoughtful, high-quality client servicing and responding to client inquiries with a strict attention to detail and deadlines
- Acting as a liaison with various internal and external departments including Investments, Legal, Product Development, etc., particularly on matters involving product structuring initiatives, content approvals, channel research, etc.
- Creating, maintaining, and distributing product content, including marketing materials, DDQs and RFPs, other due diligence materials, etc.
- Embrace a culture of relentless ingenuity, be team-oriented, client-focused, highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with the confidence to thoughtfully assert ideas with a broad audience
- Demonstrate good judgment and attention to detail, have a strong sense of urgency, ability to take initiative and be proactive, and work well independently as well as within a team
Qualifications, Experience, Education
- Bachelor s degree with excellence in academics, preferably in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in investments, analytics or client service preferred
- Previous internship experience in the context of the investment management or investment banking industries preferred
Location: Nashville, TN
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Nashville, TN!