Design and conduct a variety of research methodologies, including strategic exploration, competitive research, field studies, participatory design, and usability testing
Synthesize findings and insights from customer & market research to influence and drive product decisions
Contribute to internal research processes, methodologies, and approaches
Collaborate with the user experience team, product managers, and engineers to ensure that findings and insights are actionable
Collaborate with Akamai s Customer Experience team to support projects that answer complex research questions
Promote and evangelize user-centered design at Akamai
Required Education and Experience
Applicants must meet one of the following education and experience requirements:
* 2+ years of relevant experience and a Bachelor s degree HCI, human factors or its equivalent
* 2+ years of experience working in UX/UI Design.
* 2+ years of experience helping advance current UX/UI design best practices.
* 2+ years planning and executing user research for software, web, or mobile experiences
* Demonstrated portfolio of work.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills; ability to organize and present information on screen and verbally with a team.
* Experience with enterprise software preferred
* Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
* Top-notch communication, including excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills
* Analytics and/or data visualization experience a plus
* Sense of humor and whimsy a definite plus!
Loading some great jobs for you...