Data Analyst Coordinator
Compensation: $91,496.67 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
A busy client of ours in Everett is now hiring for a data analyst coordinator to develop an understanding of different research needs and analytic functions across multiple projects.
This is a team that takes the utmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
- Work with all departments to calculate missed attendance and issued production rates as a result of missed time
- Retrieve and aggregate data from multiple sources and compile it into a digestible and actionable format
- Ensure that data, analysis, and research are organized, documented, and communicated in a way that they can be understood, interpreted, and acted upon effectively
- Create charts and reports to depict the production rate and flow
- Create standard work tools and one-point lessons within MS Office Suite tools
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring existing metrics, analyzing data, and partnering with internal teams
- Design and develop automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions
- Assess data for accuracy, anomalies, and completeness
- Assist the GM and Director of Operations with gathering data from the production floor
- As issues arise, determine, and execute a solution, with supervisor input as needed
- Able to support multiple functions (HR, QA, Maintenance, Operations, etc.) and build relationships across disciplines
- Heavy MS Excel experience
- Must be comfortable collaborating with management from various departments across the facility
- Good communication skills and track record of excellence in customer service
- Must able to do basic mathematics calculations
- Associate's degree preferred
- Food production/manufacturing experience preferred
- Vizio and SQL experience preferred
- Must have a flexible schedule - overtime will be required
Compensation: $20-25/hr DOE
For more information about this posting please contact the recruiter below. TO APPLY:
- Send your updated resume to the email address listed below
- Attach 3-6 professional references
- Include which position you are applying for and why you believe you are a fit
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...