ETL Systems Analyst
Compensation: $92,790.00 - $131,530.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
One of the world s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for an ETL Systems Analyst
to work onsite in Broomfield, CO
. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.Responsibilities:
This resource will need to have experience with creating Source to Target (STM) Mapping Documents. Ensure best technical practices are followed for all enterprise software development. Effectively communicate of project plans, priorities, and program status within the team. Perform detailed tests and review developers work to ensure a high level of data quality. Direct and effectively teach effective coding techniques and best practices to other developers. Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures. Develop, coordinate and implement plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing. Monitor and document post-implementation problems revision requests. In this effort, raise issues to our hosting partner and work with them through issue resolution. Maps software functionality to business processes. Assist in making decisions on the utilization of software programming resources. Provide technical development and analytical support for Informatica ETL (cloud and power center). Review and test code and results developed by offshore resources. Assist in providing technical direction for future projects. Team Education and hosting partner cross training on ETL development as required. Assist the business team with BI reporting in conjunction with ETL workload. Ensure standard documentation requirements are met.
- Manage quality and timely deliverables produced by the offshore development team in accordance with project plans and service request promise dates.
- Monitor production processes, review reports and monitoring tools daily for data quality, performance and on time completion of processes.
- In some instances, respond to escalations during off hours.
- Design, develop, modify, test, implement, and document application changes/upgrades to meet business needs in partnership with our hosting Partner.
- Contribute to the overall planning of projects and issue resolution by recommending approaches, identifying resources, and developing timelines.
- Follow documented procedures for configuring, maintaining, upgrading, testing, and coding the application/custom interface routines.
- 5+ years of development experience with 4-5 years of that experience in designing, developing and supporting technical solutions for Informatica ETL Applications or equivalent Data Warehouse ETL applications.
- Must be proficient with the Informatica Power Center, as well as SQL, Unix, and Process Scheduler.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with BI reporting tools.
- Must have worked in environments using SDLC methodologies and standards.
- Must have strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to be on call for night/weekend production support. Must have solid SQL development skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Experience in Linux environment preferred.
- Prior experience with Manufacturing systems preferred.
- Experience on Oracle 10g/11g databases preferred.
- Cloud experience preferred
- Advantage Reference # 964020
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
Associated topics: data administrator, data analyst, data analytic, data architect, data manager, data quality, data warehouse, database, erp, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...