Website Digital Marketing Specialist
Compensation: $62,380.00 - $99,960.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Advanced Technology Services (ATS) grew out of the need for American business to remain competitive in a rapidly changing global economy. ATS has grown into a leading supplier of outsourced factory maintenance, industrial component repair and IT services for top Fortune 500 companies.
ATS has improved the performance for the world's most sophisticated companies, and we owe our success to our employees. Your time and your knowledge are important - make the most of both. At ATS, we've continually empowered our employees to develop their skills and advance in their careers. It's our philosophy, along with our uncompromising commitment to customer satisfaction that has made ATS a success and a great place to work.
ATS has an immediate opening for a Website Digital Marketing Specialist.Summary:
The Website Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the technical maintenance, optimization and performance of our corporate website. This role will utilize various website design and maintenance practices to drive and improve website performance (visitor traffic, time on site, conversions, etc.) culminating in increased visitor engagement and quality lead generation.Principal Duties/Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:Essential KSAs:
- Performs routine website audits for broken URLs, SEO page-level performance, updated copy.
- Creates and publishes web pages - organic site pages and landing pages.
- Collaborates with key vendors and internal teams to ensure consistent strategy and performance of website best practices.
- Supports the deployment of PPC campaigns and performs consistent SEO optimization.
- Improves email automation, audience segmentation and A/B testing.
- Develops processes to measure and report digital campaign effectiveness.
- Builds and socializes a digital marketing capabilities roadmap, clearly articulating needed sequencing and dependencies, gaining alignment with business marketing stakeholders.
- Assesses opportunities for automation or process improvement through existing technology implementations.
- 2-5 years of proven marketing experience
- Working knowledge of website technologies, marketing automation and CRM software.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools and SEO principles (Google Analytics, SEM Rush)
- Experience with digital advertising including: PPC, retargeting ads, and geo-targeting.
- Experience in Graphic design or art direction
- Strategic thinker, demand generation and ROI driven, up on latest marketing trends and methodologies
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects / requests, multi-task, accountability, and meet project deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, quick-learner, team player, creative, organized, tech-savvy, and self-motivated
- Experience with Word Press, Pardot and Salesforce
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...