Business Development Consultant
Compensation: $58,800.00 - $101,100.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Opportunity at a Glance
Become part of the dynamic healthcare industry by joining our Business Development team. We invite you to explore the opportunity to be a part of this growing industry.
Our Workforce Solutions Consultant is a business development role, that will establish and develop innovative partnerships with area hospitals, hospital management companies, community colleges, nursing organizations, military bases, and other organizations to promote our degree programs.
This unique role encompasses promotion, outreach, marketing, public relations and healthcare while representing a fast-growing leader in healthcare education. In partnership with our internal education and marketing teams, you will cultivate strong relationships with healthcare industry leaders to develop strategic opportunities for growth. Your exceptional presentation and people skills will be tremendously valuable as you represent the institution at a variety of engagements, including job fairs, orientations, graduations, lunch and learns and other meetings/events.
Location/Territory/Travel: This is a remote/virtual position covering Oklahoma and Arkansas. The ideal candidate will reside in the Tulsa, OK area. Local travel encompasses 80% of your time while the other 20% you will be working from home.
- Represent Chamberlain University, promoting a positive image while attending healthcare industry and career fairs, trade shows and conferences
- Your efforts and networking will generate student inquiries, contacts and will promote the features and benefits of Chamberlain University s educational services
- Foster relationships with executives and leadership at current partner organizations
- Present proposals and contracts to prospective collaborating organizations, negotiate contracts and nurture finalized partnerships
- Establish yourself as a trusted resource by gathering and communicating strategic information and recommending marketing modifications
- Generate clear and concise activity reports on a weekly basis
- Successfully manage informational and promotional outreach campaigns directed to the healthcare community
- Collaborate effectively and maintain consistent communication and manage sources with our clinical partners
- Exercise administrative competencies by getting tasks done on time and within budget
- You reside in the Tulsa, OK area
- You have earned your Bachelor s degree (or higher level degree) in business or another directly relevant discipline
- You have 5+ years of successful sales experience, including managing a sales process
- You have 2+ years providing services and/or education directly to the health care industry
- You have, or can establish, strong relationships within the local hospital and health care management industry
- You are motivated, ambitious and energetic, with a service mindset and capable of strategic, logical thought
- You have the capacity to consistently communicate effectively, both verbally and as a writer
- You have an appealing personality and are capable of quickly building rapport and inspiring trust, naturally effective when interacting with a wide variety of people in individual and group environments
- You are flexible and adaptable, recognized as a team player who enjoys collaboration and sharing successes
- You consistently make ethical decisions and can focus on doing what is best for students and Chamberlain University
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
Who We Are
Chamberlain University s mission is to educate, empower and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who advance the health of people, families, communities and nations. Chamberlain University is an accredited institution comprised of the College of Nursing, which offers a three-year Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program and flexible post-licensure programs such as the RN to BSN option, Master of Science in Nursing degree program, Doctor of Nursing Practice degree program and graduate certificates, and the College of Health Professions, which offers a Master in Public Health degree program. For the most updated accreditation information, visit chamberlain.edu/accreditation.
Chamberlain University continues to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education as well as advance healthcare outcomes in communities across the country and around the world. Chamberlain University is a member of Adtalem Global Education (NYSE: ATGE), a global education provider headquartered in the United States
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...