Intern, Corporate Marketing (MBA)
Compensation: $82,190.00 - $145,000.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Every immune system has a story to tell the key is knowing how to listen.
Our goal is to meaningfully improve people's lives by learning from the wisdom of their adaptive immune systems. It's a bold objective that we're uniquely built to achieve.
At Adaptive, you'll be challenged, you'll be inspired, and you'll be part of an innovative organization making a real impact on improving the quality of life globally. No matter what your role is, you'll find a diverse, team-driven, fun culture where your contributions truly count.Position Overview
The intern with the Corporate Marketing and Communications Team is responsible for the development of a market research project for the organization's marketing and communications strategies. This intern reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing and Communications and collaborates closely with the Corporate Marketing and Communications team and cross-functional partners across Adaptive. Responsibilities
- The Corporate Marketing intern will conduct primary and secondary research to measure and evaluate the Adaptive corporate and sub-brands among key stakeholders. The intern will also evaluate existing communications and marketing channels to recommend strategies to better reach our key stakeholders and pull through Adaptive's key messages.
- Pursuing an MBA degree with at least one quarter or semester left after completion of internship
- Data-driven with a passion the evolving technology of the genomics world
- Preferred experience in areas such as marketing, market and customer research, materials development, social media, and investor relations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flourish and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to complex problems
Adaptive Biotechnologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
: Adaptive Biotechnologies values our relationships with our Recruitment Partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Adaptive Biotechnologies is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Adaptive Biotechnologies who is not a member of the Human Resources team.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...