Solution Consultant-eComm/Omni-Commerce (Marblehead)
Compensation: $96,775.00 - $128,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what s possible. As
Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities.
As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we re not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We re Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core
of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate
and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a
common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of
payments. As a Solution Consultant
, you can help make possibilities happen.
Provides sales support services to customers and prospects in partnership with Channel Sales, Services and Product Management teams. Provides solution consulting throughout the post-sales and implementation process and ensures a smooth transition from the Sales process to the Project process. Responsible to ensure that all customer business objectives are met as identified through the sales process and planned for in the implementation process.JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
- The primary accountability of the Solution Consultant is to support sales efforts.
- As the primary interface and liaison to customer/prospects on understanding business requirements, conducts a thorough needs analysis to define functional requirements and business issues.
- Identifies and presents appropriate solutions and product roadmap to customers/prospects with the aim of achieving sales targets, generating consultancy and maintaining or improving customer satisfaction. Provides advice to prospects/customers on design options for modifications, impacts of modifications on the existing system and how to establish and operate related aspects of their business. Provides sales-orientated product demonstrations.
- Provides billable business consultancy services: product implementation, functional modification, cross-solution plans, gap analysis, system and functional requirements.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of all ACI product plans and roadmaps and establish regular communication and partnership with Product Management in order to communicate market driven requirements, trends and opportunities and new customer needs.
- Leverage industry expertise and knowledge to identify trends and market direction to support sales efforts; able to support cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementation for ACI.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge of multiple industry products and applications preferred
Understanding of fit for industry products, services and solutions across a number of industry sectors preferred.
Understanding of the effect of technology on business.
Understanding of the sales cycle and customer buying motives and criteria.
Excellent written and oral communication, to include presentation, skills.
Ability to support cross-product sales and consultancy efforts and implementations for company
Ability to perform needs analysis & ROI analysis highly desired
Ability to motivate self, work independently with little supervision.
Ability to listen, analyze and discuss.
Ability to respond creatively to customers.
Ability to use a personal computer with proficient skills in business applications such as Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years experience in relevant industry sector
- 2 years professional consulting experience in Omni-Commerce or financial industry systems
- In-depth knowledge of Omni-Commerce products
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a
casual work environment.
Are you ready to help us
transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about ACI Worldwide,
visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an
AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing equal
opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with disabilities, and an
EEO employer globally.
Loading some great jobs for you...