Sr Mgr, Financial Planning & Analysis
Compensation: $94,800.00 - $179,550.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
Loading some great jobs for you...
AbbVie's mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people's lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women's health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter , Facebook , Instagram , YouTube and LinkedIn . Job Description
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results. Manager, Finance
What Your New Manager Wants You To Know
I am looking for an experienced Sr. Mgr, FP&A to Lead the financial planning, reporting and analysis for the CoolSculpting business and partner with Sales & Marketing to achieve short-term and long-term objectives for the business.
Associate Director, FP&A YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE... A strategic thinker
: Align and excite internal stakeholders to facilitate success through strong leadership, strategic thinking and personal drive. First class team player
: Collaborate across multiple disciplines to ensure compliance and ability to influence cross-functional teams and senior leadership. You Will
Qualifications You Bring
- Drive forecasting, planning, and reporting for the CoolSculpting business and load revenue forecasts in the financial system.
- Execute the internal revenue tracking and reporting process, working with multiple departments to ensure accuracy and timely delivery to executive team. Work with regional managers to develop and update revenue forecast and prepare weekly/daily/monthly sales reports.
- Drive the revenue forecast and reporting process, including daily/monthly/quarterly reporting, alignment, in-quarter revenue tracking and analysis, and all revenue and customer-based analytics
- Manage and provide specialized sales reporting and analysis on key accounts and programs upon request.
- Partner closely with operation and demand planning team
- Analyze, forecast, and provide insight into main gross margin drivers across revenue streams and COGS. Including supply chain planning process, units & Gross Sales, G/N partnering, quarterly 5-year forecasts, and price-volume analyses.
- Partner (when appropriate) with Sales and Marketing teams to understand growth initiatives and translate into sales impacts.
- Work closely with members of the Finance team and effectively communicate revenue updates such as volume changes and product mix updates to help understand and forecast variable expense impacts driven by revenue. Prepare PVM analysis and other various monthly reports.
- Support strategic pricing initiatives and analytics.
- Prepare ad-hoc and standard revenue analysis and reports as requested and spearheading reporting improvements and insight.
- Lead initiatives to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness of finance processes & resource allocation. Examples include development of automated financial reporting packages, improving forecast accuracy for variable costs, unit/revenue forecasting, and identification/improvement of manual or ineffective processes to develop a fully connected P&L forecast
- Oversee the development, administration of commission plans for the sales force and financial modeling to ensure commission expense matches revenue targets
- Drive the revenue forecast and reporting process, including daily/monthly/quarterly reporting, alignment and coordination of the unit demand forecast to drive the manufacturing build plan, in-quarter revenue tracking and analysis, and all revenue and customer-based analytics
- Month-end close activities such as expense accruals, reserve analyses and balance sheet reconciliations
Equal Employment Opportunity
- 4- year undergraduate degree, with emphasis in finance or accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 10 years related work experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience applying accounting and financial principles, including cost/benefit and ROI analyses
- Strong computer skills including spreadsheets, modeling, and financial systems, including SAP & EPM
- Proven experience in process improvements and expense leverage
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including being a team player while also having the ability to partner with and influence others
- Ability to work independently with multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Mature business acumen with ability to work with complex business scenarios
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management/efficiency skills
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: business, business finance, business intelligence, consult, financial analytic, forecasting, inspect, investment banking, market, regulation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...