Associate Director Skyrizi PsA, Global Marketing
Compensation: $92,320.00 - $195,330.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-driven biopharmaceutical company committed to developing innovative advanced therapies for some of the world's most complex and critical conditions. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to markedly improve treatments across four primary therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, virology and neuroscience. In more than 75 countries, AbbVie employees are working every day to advance health solutions for people around the world. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com . Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn .
Reporting to the SKYRIZI General Manager, this position develops the global SKYRIZI PsA brand strategy development and execution at Global, Area, and Country-Affiliate level. Collaborates and engages with a cross functional team, which includes (but not limited to): market access, medical affairs, finance, regulatory, legal, supply operations, health economics, clinical development, R&D, public affairs, medical and regulatory review, patient relations, business insights, OEC, and sales training. This position will preferably be located in Chicago.
- Drive the creation & development of global brand plans for pharmaceutical products through the optimal integration and alignment of corporate functions.
- Responsible for creating global business case in order to achieve global market launch decision and global marketing strategy for product launch.
- Development and communication of brand strategy execution, including tactical guidance as well as maintaining involvement with key markets and geographical areas.
- Develop strategic product management, marketing concepts/tools and market communication.
- Support affiliates in the context of launch excellence through innovative and impactful strategies & tactics.
- Design market research strategy and oversee its execution utilizing results of execution to refine marketing strategy and choice/execution of promotion tactics.
- Responsible for interpreting complex and/or incomplete information from multiple sources to develop original solutions to problems and directing others to accomplish and implement solutions to these problems.
- Collaborate cross functionally and on different organizational levels (HQ, Areas, and Affiliates) in order to ensure a successful brand management according to Future Fit principles (multi stake holder strategies developed and executed cross functionally).
- Managing budgets and maximizing resources
- Monitor progress against milestones, reviewing status, and suggest revisions to or revising plan, priorities, and courses of action to assure objectives are met.
- Project management & working with vendors and other agencies
- Minimum of 8-10 years of pharmaceutical marketing, immunology experience a plus
- Competency of the current medical and regulatory approval process
- Strategic thinker
- Proven track record of effectively working in cross-functional teams and matrix environments with the a bility to influence in a multi-functional environment
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills: fluent in English
- Strong analytical skills
- Able and willing to travel internationally as needed
Preferred Experience (in addition to Basic):
- Global and Affiliate/Country experience
- Sales, Market Access, or other relevant experience that complements Marketing role
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Positive attitude, high energy / passion
- Proactive leadership / attitude
- Creative / innovative mindset - thinking outside the box, challenging the status quo, raising the bar
- Learning agility: ability to learn complex information, to simplify them, and to generate insights.
- Flexible thinking: able to see others' perspectives, challenge ideas, and help foster idea exchange.
- Continuous improvement: never satisfied with past success and always ready to find ways to redefine excellence.
- Empowers change: fosters an environment where the audacity to challenge is encouraged, so long as it is productive and respectful.
- Builds trust: works ethically with uncompromising principles; and as a result, authentically earns the trust of those around them.
- Spirit of collaboration: employs diversity of ideas and insights to develop optimal approaches to problem-solving.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Loading some great jobs for you...