IT Data Analyst
Compensation: $85,576.67 - $147,790.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
A-Line Staffing is now hiring an IT Data Analyst in Tampa, FL. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
- Primary point of contact for interface between data users and IS teams.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding, combined with a basic understanding of business and IT systems.
- Conduct analysis of business and user data needs, documenting requirements, create source to target mappings and revising existing logic, as necessary.
- Perform analysis of data needs for users and cross reference to data sources in IT systems.
Primary Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Reviews programming requests and work with business users and technical staff to identify, gather, analyze, and document data requirements.
- Articulates and presents data analysis results clearly and concisely to programming staff.
- Develops requirements tractability matrix to be used in software development and QA testing.
- Works with data users to document current work flow processes and collaborate with users in identifying, defining, and documenting process improvement options and alternatives, as directed by business needs.
- Works with data users to define and document business rules.
- Identify required information fields and develop data dictionary.
- Participates in systems development efforts.
- Participates in testing, acceptance testing and implementation of information systems, modules and subsystems.
- Provides user support during application software implementations.
- Participates in Application Group and business unit meetings.
- Prepares and updates project plans.
- Assist QA testing team, when necessary.
- Provide Project Management on small application development projects, when necessary.
- Additional duties as needed
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or related field is required or equivalent work experience
- Additional 2 years of work experience required without Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of experience in full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) in agile and waterfall methodologies with an understanding of the business impact of applications and the information technology available to meet those needs
- 2+ years of experience in Business, systems, or data analysis
- Other Health care experience is preferred
- Other Project Management experience is preferred
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals or technical procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and customers
- Ability to think logically in solving assigned problems and to present recommendations with clarity in written and graphic form.
- Ability to interpret a complex variety of technical instructions, and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, Cognos, SAS, etc.)
- Other Data Cleansing and Transformation Beginner
- Database Design, Construction, Tuning and Query is preferred
.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...